Across the Mekong region, legal and policy reforms on community forestry are underway. This is good news but a couple of essential questions remain to be answered.
ClientEarth launches its new briefing on REDD+, the international initiative to reduce emissions from deforestation.
This issue of the EUTR News provides an update on the operation of the EU’s law to address illegal logging, from July to September 2019.
ClientEarth lawyer Tanja Venisnik has launched a policy briefing outlining five priorities for the Republic of Congo’s first legal framework on community forestry.
“Our work has started a shift; where legal arguments previously ended conversations, now our partners in Ghana call themselves ‘pocket lawyers’ and engage more confidently in discussions to make
stronger forest laws.”
- 加强企业责任: 在欧盟实施强制性尽职调查以保护人类和地球
- Strengthening corporate responsibility 加强企业责任: 在欧盟实施强制性尽职调查以保护人类和地球
- EUTR News: October to December 2019 in Chinese
- EUTR News: October – December 2019 in Spanish (Noticias EUTR: octubre – diciembre 2019)
- EUTR News – October to December 2019
- EUTR News: July to September 2019 in French (Actualités du RBUE – juillet à septembre 2019)
- Renforcer la responsabilité des entreprises : vers une obligation de diligence raisonnée dans l’UE pour la protection des personnes et de la planète
- EUTR News July to September 2019 in Chinese – EUTR 新闻 –2019 年 7 月至 9 月
- Noticias EUTR: julio – septiembre 2019
- EUTR News – July to September 2019
- How can REDD+ promote and support social safeguards in national laws?
- How can REDD+ promote and support social safeguards in national laws? Executive summary