Environmental lawyers from ClientEarth have released findings that demonstrate how important the right legal framework is for creating successful community forest systems.
Lawyers from ClientEarth have launched a new online resource to help forest defenders and managers everywhere have access to the most up to date information about forestry laws.
Lawyers at ClientEarth have criticised moves by the Polish state-owned forestry company to restart commercial logging in the Bialowieza Forest.
A new report from the UK’s Committee on Climate Change (CCC) recognises burning trees for energy can cause more greenhouse gas emissions than fossil fuels.
“Our work has started a shift; where legal arguments previously ended conversations, now our partners in Ghana call themselves ‘pocket lawyers’ and engage more confidently in discussions to make
stronger forest laws.”
- EUTR News – November 2018 to January 2019 in Spanish (Noticias EUTR: noviembre 2018 – enero 2019)
- EUTR News – November 2018 to January 2019 in Chinese (《欧盟木材法规》新闻通讯——2018年11月至2019年1月)
- EUTR News – November 2018 to January 2019
- Act- 2018 – Land Rights – Liberia
- Korean Act on the Sustainability of Wood (Korean)
- EUTR News – June to October in Chinese (《欧盟木材法规》新闻——2018年6月至10月)
- EUTR News – June to October 2018 in Spanish (Noticias EUTR: junio – octubre 2018)
- EUTR News – June to October in French (Actualités du RBUE – Juin à Octobre 2018)
- EUTR News – June to October 2018
- EUTR News – March to May 2018 in Chinese (欧盟木材条例新闻 – 2018年3至5月)
- Directives volontaires de la FAO pour une Gouvernance responsable des régimes fonciers applicables aux terres, aux pêches et aux forêts dans le contexte de la sécurité alimentaire nationale
- Déclaration de Rio sur l’environnement et le développement