As part of our commitment to Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI), our values and continuous learning, we want to ensure that all our staff have access to professional development opportunities and are encouraged to learn continuously.
Our four ways of learning are:
- Individual learning/training. External trainings, seminars, coaching or other qualifications relevant to your role.
- Group training. In-house group trainings for topics, relevant to groups of individuals from different teams
- Language classes. Support in any language classes where there is an organisational need for you to learn or refresh your knowledge of the language.
- Leadership & management development. Internal management and leadership development programs.
We believe that employee wellbeing is essential for creating a healthy and productive workplace. We offer a range of wellbeing support for all our employees.
- Online wellbeing platform. Access to individual therapy in over 30 languages, wellbeing learnings on demand 24/7 and live sessions to sign up for.
- Exo-anxiety cafes. Group coaching sessions and learning tools on how to tackle eco-anxiety.
- Mental Health First Aiders. MHFAs in each of our offices are available to you if you need support.
- Meditation classes. We offer weekly online meditation sessions, run by colleagues internally.
- New joiner virtual coffee break. We offer quarterly sessions online for all new joiners to connect.