The webinar “Access to environmental information – how to tackle contentious exceptions” will be held on December 5th 2019, from 12:30-1:45GMT+1.
The aim of the meeting was to analyse whether the changes proposed in the draft amendments to the Geological and Mining Law complied with Polish, EU and international law.
ClientEarth held its sixth training on Access to justice at the European Commission Representation in Poland
The EU Ombudsman has demanded the Council of the European Union release more information on fishing quota negotiations between governments.
The CJEU has clarified that Member States authorities are obliged to conduct assessments under both the Environmental Impact Assessment and Habitats Directive when deciding to extend the operating time of polluting infrastructures.
“Working at ClientEarth allows me to practise as a lawyer and fight for a cause I believe in at the same time. Ensuring the correct implementation of the Aarhus Convention not only leads to a better protection of the environment and public health but also brings democracy in providing the public with rights that make them part of the decision-making process and in turn make our decision-makers accountable. Aarhus is about enabling the people to make the future their own.”
- Case law on Access to justice rights
- ClientEarth answer to the public consultation on Access to Justice
- Comments on the Rapporteur’s Draft Report on the Proposal for Directive on representative actions for the protection of the collective interests of consumers
- Programme du colloque 50 ans de contentieux de l’environnement, apport du mouvement associatif
- MEPs called upon to ensure availability of collective redress to members of the public harmed by breaches of EU law
- Seven Industry claims on collective redress and why they are false or misleading
- FCA Complaint – Admiral Group plc
- FCA Complaint – Phoenix Group Holdings
- FCA Complaint – Lancashire Holdings limited
- Environmental principles in UK law after Brexit
- EUTR news from March to May 2018 in French (Actualités du RBUE – mars à mai 2018)