Click 'Continue' if you consent to use all non-essential cookies.
PDF | 164 kb
Agenda Item 1: Labelling Overviews
1. Began with three presentations:
• Overview of current laws, typical labels found on seafood today and aim of SSC
‘Labelling’ working group.
• Consumer perspective on existing labels.
• Industry perspective on labelling.
2. Some preliminary issues and discussion arising from the presentations were as follows:
• Labelling products from all the individual seas around the world and the high
seas would be potentially very difficult – there are thousands.