Impacts of burning waste and petrochemicals in Bulgaria’s most polluted towns will remain uncharted.
The UK Government’s new National Planning Policy Framework makes some welcome clarifications on coal but takes an irrational approach to other energy and natural resources considerations.
Bulgaria has passed a law today that restricts people, public institutions and NGOs’ ability to go to court for the environment.
Spain’s coal mining companies may have to pay back up to €2bn in government subsidies.
EU negotiators begin talks on reforming the EU’s electricity market design rules. The outcome will determine if the EU realises its goal of putting energy citizens at the heart of the Energy Union.
“I believe that sustainable development and protection of the environment are the most crucial areas that need to be addressed today. Working at ClientEarth allows me to collaborate with talented people who are not only dedicated lawyers and policy makers but who are also passionate about making a significant and positive change to the environment. Together at ClientEarth we can make a difference to the world around us.”
- Ocena nowelizacji ustawy o OZE
- Ocena wpływu planowanego przedsięwzięcia polegającego na budowie i eksploatacji gazociągu Nord Stream 2 na środowisko Bałtyku
- Assessment of the Polish Act on the Capacity Market
- Transposition of EU Directives into national laws
- Memo – Legality of continuing to apply ‘old’ comitology procedures to the Ecodesign Directive
- Legal briefing: The possible integration of financial and fiscal provisions in the Directive 2002/91/EC on the Energy Performance of Buildings
- Legal briefing – self-regulation measures under the Ecodesign Directive
- Public consultation on EIB’s Energy Lending Policy – comments by ClientEarth
- Ocena ustawy o rynku mocy
- Uwagi do projektu rozporządzenia Ministra Energii w sprawie szczegółowych zasad kształtowania i kalkulacji taryf oraz rozliczeń w obrocie energią elektryczną
- Memorandum on the Finnish public consultation process regarding the investor’s water permit application for NordStream 2
- A briefing by Energy Cities and ClientEarth on the public participation provisions within the Energy Union Governance Regulation