Air pollution in the UK is a national health crisis, and it is affecting our children’s health. We are a network for parents and carers that will:
- Promote understanding of the key issues around air pollution
- Provide an insight into how to engage with and influence decision making at a national and local level
- Inspire action through sharing stories, experiences, information, ideas and activities
- Offer resources and support to help you to get involved in whatever way you can
- Make you part of a national network contributing to building pressure for action at a national and local level to tackle illegal and harmful levels of air pollution
We will be focusing some of our activities in the following areas: Greater Manchester, London, Merseyside and the West Midlands – so do let us know if you live there. But ultimately we want to hear from anybody across the UK who wants to take action.