More than three out of four people across the UK support a new law to ensure fish stocks are protected from overfishing after Britain leaves the EU, according to a new study.
With two weeks to go until Good Friday, ClientEarth Head of Major Giving, Philippa Dunn, tells us about her plastic-free challenge to start small and gear up to more major lifestyle changes.
UK Chancellor Philip Hammond offers “consultations” on clean air and plastics in his Spring Statement in the House of Commons.
ClientEarth lawyer Tatiana Lujan, explains that only by phasing out and banning unnecessary plastic will we protect people and the planet.
Find out how ClientEarth communications officer, Diane Vandesmet, has got on trying to reduce her plastic-use in Brussels this week.
“Working for ClientEarth gives me a huge sense of hope. By combining law with science, and working with businesses, we will make a real difference to our seas at a time when action is critical.”
- ClientEarth’s response to the Commission’s Communication concerning a consultation on fishing opportunities for 2018 under the CFP
- Sustainable Seafood Coalition (SSC) Members’ Meeting Minutes 25 Jan 2018
- El control y ejecución de la política pesquera en España
- Joint NGO letter on technical measures plenary vote
- Joint NGO letter to Mr. Timmermans on the revision of the EU Fisheries Control System
- Tell the European Parliament to save marine life! #OceanAlert
- Joint NGO recommendations on fishing opportunities for 2018 – Policy Annex
- Joint NGO recommendations on fishing opportunities for 2018 – TAC annex
- Joint NGO recommendations on fishing opportunities for 2018 – Cover letter
- Minutes of the Expert Group on Fisheries Control of 7th June 2017
- NGO position paper on the Inception Impact Assessment of the revision of the EU fisheries control system
- NGO letter to Commissioner Vella