ClientEarth lawyers have applauded a new report that highlights the lack of effort from several EU Member States in protecting the marine environment from pollution, biodiversity loss and unsustainable fishing.
ClientEarth is part of the new #maynotcontainfish campaign that is encouraging the public to help ensure that Brexit will not lead to dangerous overfishing.
Major companies face serious material business risks for their involvement in creating plastic waste, a new report shows from ClientEarth shows.
ClientEarth is urging the Spanish seafood industry, one of Europe’s largest, to work together for a more sustainable and responsible supply chain.
ClientEarth welcomes European Parliament’s environment committee vote to strengthen the EU Commission’s plans to cut plastic pollution, under the so-called Plastics Strategy.
“Working for ClientEarth gives me a huge sense of hope. By combining law with science, and working with businesses, we will make a real difference to our seas at a time when action is critical.”
- Priorités communes des ONG sur la révision du système européen de contrôle de la pêche
- Joint NGO Reaction to Commission’s proposal on targets under art. 4 of the Technical and Conservation Measures Regulation
- Sustainable Seafood Coalition (SSC) FAQs
- Risk unwrapped: Plastic pollution as a material business risk
- Sustainable Seafood Coalition (SSC) Members’ Meeting Minutes 28 June 2018
- The post-2020 European Maritime and Fisheries Fund: how to ensure that EU financial aid serves the objectives of the Common Fisheries Policy?
- Joint NGO priorities on the revision of the EU Fisheries Control System
- ClientEarth’s written contribution to the revision process of the EU Fisheries Control System
- Contribución de ClientEarth al proceso de reforma del régimen de control de pesca de la UE
- Joint NGO priorities on the Multi-annual Plan for the Western Mediterranean Sea (WMedMAP)
- Projekt Globalnego Paktu dla Środowiska
- Ocena wpływu planowanego przedsięwzięcia polegającego na budowie i eksploatacji gazociągu Nord Stream 2 na środowisko Bałtyku