ClientEarth is committed to providing excellent levels of services and we welcome feedback on how our services can be improved or where expectations have not been met. This procedure sets out our approach to responding to such feedback.
Any complaints regarding ClientEarth’s lottery activities can be made directly to our ELM (People’s Postcode Lottery) on 0808-1098765 (free phone).
Complaints concerning ClientEarth’s lottery activities can also be made by contacting our dedicated complaints telephone number: 030 3050 5999
or by email at Feedback@ClientEarth.org.uk
or by letter to Customer Service Team, ClientEarth, The Hothouse, 274 Richmond Road, London E8 3QW
Complaints concerning the lottery or any other aspect of ClientEarth’s licence with the Gambling Commission will be handled using the following procedure:
- Depending on the nature of the complaint we with either
- Refer the matters to our ELM to resolve in accordance with their Complaints Policy
- Refer it our Compliance Lead
- If your complaint is refered to the ClientEarth Compliance Lead then it will be acknowledged within 5 working days of its receipt. We will carry out a full investigation (provided the complaint is made to us within three months of the incident).
- We will respond fully within 10 working days via letter.
- A formal record of the complaint will be kept in accordance with the Gambling Commission‟s reporting purposes.
Every complaint will be taken seriously and fully considered by ClientEarth in order that a satisfactory resolution can be achieved.
We will always do our best to resolve any issue as quickly as possible.
Please note, as a charity with limited resources, we cannot always address complaints which are not directly related to our lottery activities, or that we are not in a position to comment upon.
If you feel that a satisfactory resolution has not been achieved, you can request Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) with CEDR (https://www.cedr.com)
- Make this Complaints Procedure available on its public website and to a potential or actual customer/players upon request
- Endeavour to resolve complaints as promptly and amicably as possible
- Maintain a record of all complaints and the correspondence related to them.